Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Little About Little Ol' Me and My Blog

I love my name. It's Kendra Ann. I was named after my Dad's dad, Kenneth, and my Mom's mom, Shirley Ann. It sounds pretty. It looks pretty. I love my name! Conceited? Not me, never :)

I live in beautiful Southern Illinois, a few miles "out of town" with my wonderful husband, Joe, and our 16-month-old wild man who also has a beautiful name: Cameron.

While reading this blog, you are going to sneak a peek into the life of a twenty-something woman who is trying to figure it all out. I live, I love, I work, I play. We'll talk about my struggles and triumphs as a wife, a mother, a struggling home "co-maker," a pet groomer extraordinaire, a budding frugal shopper, and any other hat that I might try on.

I look forward to sharing all of this with you. Maybe I can help another woman who is going through the same things that I am. Maybe you can help me! At least we can laugh and cry and stand on our soap boxes together.

Are you ready for this? Let's do it.

No comments: